“SECOND GUESSING (FROM SONGLAND)” REIGNS #1 ON iTunes’ ALL-GENRE TOP SONGS CHART
MEDIA ONLY – https://app.box.com/s/h6nzyees7c91reabnvun8cdnouh7hvyc
Courtesy of BMLG Records
NASHVILLE, TENN. (May 22, 2020) — Buzzing into the weekend with a variety pack of tracks, FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE crack open their 6-Pack EP via BMLG Records. The global superstars pop-the-top across all streaming platforms and digital retailers today (5/22).
Hailing that the “ultimate purveyors of good times are bringing the party” with their 6-Pack EP, as seen in People Magazine’s “Picks” on stands now, CMT also recently spotlighted the batch as part of These 10 Albums Are Hot Tickets, toasting, “Can’t have summer without a six-pack, right?” Following Monday night’s (5/18) premiere on NBC’s Songland, “Second Guessing” was immediately embraced as a “first-dance-worthy wedding waltz” (Yahoo!), jumping straight to #1 on iTunes’ all-genre Top Songs chart and holding the position since.
Florida Georgia Line’s 6-Pack EP Track Listing:
- “Beer:30” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Canaan Smith, Ernest Keith Smith
2. “Ain’t Worried Bout It” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Dallas Davidson, Ben Hayslip
3. “Second Guessing (From Songland)” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Corey Crowder, Ester Dean, Andrew DeRoberts, Shane McAnally, Griffen Palmer, Ben Simonetti, Ryan Tedder, Geoff Warburton
4. “Countryside” – Blake Redferrin, Jake Rose, Michael Whitworth
5. “U.S. Stronger” – Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley
6. “I Love My Country” – Kane Brown, Corey Crowder, Chase McGill, Ernest Keith Smith, Ryan Vojtesak, Will WeatherlyProduced by Corey Crowder, Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley (Tracks 1, 2, 3, 5, 6)
Produced by Corey Crowder, Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Jake Rose (Track 4)
Leading into Memorial Day, “U.S. Stronger” – penned by FGL’s Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley – is an instant-classic anthem of patriotic pride, waving a flag of brotherhood during this time of remembrance. On Sunday (5/24), the duo will be included in the star-studded national anthem collaboration of Big Machine Label Group artists during the NBC broadcast of Indy 500 Special: Back Home Again at 2 p.m. ET.
KEEP UP WITH FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE
ABOUT FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE: Amassing the best-selling digital Country single of all time (SoundScan) with 11X PLATINUM breakout “Cruise,” GRAMMY-nominated duo Florida Georgia Line have been making history since 2012. As “one of the format’s premier musical shapeshifters” (Esquire) with tracks like their unapologetically-charged current single, “I Love My Country” (BMLG Records), the global superstars were the first Country act to achieve RIAA’s DIAMOND certification (10 million copies sold) and hold the longest reign on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart (50 straight weeks) with 9X PLATINUM, No. 1 “Meant to Be” with Bebe Rexha. They’ve tallied 10.9+ billion streams, exceeded 33.6 million song downloads, sold more than 4.7 million albums worldwide, scored 16 No. 1 singles, and played to over 4 million fans spanning massive arena and stadium headline tours. Honored by ACM, AMA, Billboard, CMA, and CMT Music Awards, FGL’s creative empire also includes thriving business initiatives: FGL HOUSE, meet + greet, Round Here Records, Tree Vibez Music, Tribe Kelley, Old Camp Whiskey, and Wolf Moon Bourbon (with Jason Aldean).
# # #